Terms & Conditions
You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
Limitations of Use
The information and materials on this website are provided for general informational purposes. You may use this site solely for the purpose of learning about and/or purchasing Protime Sports services and products, or for your personal use of any tools and downloads available on this site. You may not use, reproduce or distribute the text, graphics, downloads, tools or any other content on this website for any commercial, noncommercial or any other purpose not outlined in this agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Protime Sports neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, Protime Sports assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER PROTIME SPORTS, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Third Party Disclaimer
Protime Sports may provide hyperlinks to third party websites or other resources solely for your convenience. Protime Sports does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Protime Sports specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
• infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
• are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
• are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
• do not provide adequate security;
• contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
• are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does Protime Sports endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you visit such sites or establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Protime Sports
Any Content downloaded by you from this website, including, without limitation, any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively referred to as the "Content") is licensed to you by Protime Sports. Downloading the Content does not transfer title to the Content, or any intellectual property rights therein, to you. You may not redistribute or sell the content.
This website contains copyrighted materials, animations, photographs, images, videos, footage, text, music, and sounds (collectively referred to as the "Content") which is owned by Protime Sports or its licensors. It is illegal to duplicate, download or distribute any Content from this Site except for your use. You may not use photos or images of people or identifiable entities in any manner that suggests the endorsement or association of any product or service or in connection with any pornographic or immoral materials.
If you believe that content appearing on the Site constitutes copyright infringement of another party's rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported: into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
Protime Sports does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
Revisions to the Terms
Law and Jurisdiction
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
• Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. We do not share your information with any other companies or suppliers.
In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 4 of this policy.
• Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
• Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
• Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience or you can visit our site and shop anonymously.
• Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers.
• Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
• We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
• We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
• We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
• Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
• Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
7. Contact Us